Tuesday, March 23, 2010

tidal wave :)

"i wish i could cross my arms, and cross your mind.
cause i believe you'd unfold your paper heart and wear it on your sleeve.
all my life i wish i broke mirrors, instead of promises.
cause all i see is a shattered conscience staring right back at me.
i wish i had covered all my tracks completely cause i'm so afraid.
is that the light at the far end of the tunnel or just the train?
life your arms only heaven knows, where the danger grows.
and it's safe to say theres a bright light up ahead and help is on the way.
i forget the last time i felt brave, i just recall insecurity.
cause it came down like a tidal wave, and sorrow swept over me.
depression, please cut to the chase and cute a long story short.
oh please be done, how much longer can this drama afford to run?
fate looks sharp severs all my ties and breaks whatever doesn't bend.
but sadly then all my heavy hopes just pull me down again."
-owl city

michelle shared this song with me..and i thought i would share it with all of you. IT'S SO GOOD, and it gave me peace through what im going through.
:)

2 comments:

Apryll said...

wow i thought that was really good

Jennalee said...

yeah me dos!